Thursday, July 26, 2012

It is a long time since I posted anything here, but that is because nothing new has happened for a long time.  Recently I decided I have enough money to go ahead and have the road finished so I can get in there and finish the clearing.  But I have been unable to contact the guy who was doing the work.  Even when I tried to call his father I got nothing.  But I finally got through to his father's office, where a friend of mine who works there occasionally, answered the phone.
      He said Timmie has moved his equipment to Alberta or sold it, and has split up with his wife.  So who will I get to finish the job?  I need someone with a dump truck and a dozer.  I know people with dump trucks, but I don't think any of them has a dozer.  This is liable to cost more than I was expecting. I sure wish I had been able to finish it last year.
    I think I will try to call Wayne, with the mulcher and ask him to come look at it to see if he can get across in this dry weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment