Friday, May 20, 2011

It has been a while since I have had anything to post. I suppose I could have posted every time I sold another lilac spoon. I have to add up how many I have sold but not yet put the money in my labyrinth account. I didn't know how long they'd leave a blog here if no activity happened on it, so I was alarmed when it told me there was no such blog, but I discovered right away it was because of a typo in the word labyrinth.
Anyhow, the news right now is that I have called to get the man with the machine over to finish clearing trhe area where the labyrinth is going to be. I hope it will be ready before the lilac bushes come that are replacements for the ones that turned out to be dead when I bought them last year. I don't know just when that will be, but it could be almost any time, now.
I hope not everybody has forgotten about this project and this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terron,

    That is good news! and no I did not forget your blog I check regular if you have posted news. So I am glad you did to update us.

    Cisca

    ReplyDelete