Monday, November 1, 2010

Today I went to the post office to mail a package containing 4 lilac spoons to Florida. The post office clerk said, "Good place for them! I don't like lilacs!" She said the smell makes her sick. I thought, "How strange!" She said her mother was the same way. I have never heard anyone else say anything like that.
I think I have finally got my 4-wheeler in running condition, after taking it to the shop and getting it back and that very day it quit again. I ncalled the repairman at home and he came out on Sunday and got it going again. More water in the gas! How did it get there? I will be cautious, though, til I've tried it out. But maybe now I can get out to the labyrinth place and decide on just where. Then I'll call the guy with the machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment