Friday, June 11, 2010

Two items of news

Two items of news: My magical new friend Jenny has come up with an excellent idea for raising money. She and her husband and some of their friends and relatives are musicians. She proposes to have a concert in a park and collect donations. This will take time to arrange, and likely won't happen before August. I told her that I have been advised that labyrinths are built with patience.
The other item is that the husband of my daughter called from Mali to ask if she was here. I didn't even know she was coming. This conversation was in French which I am not good at talking, but I understood he said she had already left and he wanted Faith's telephone number. So I e-mailed that and got back a thank you saying she left on AirFrance yesterday evening. She will be a big help here.

No comments:

Post a Comment